Sunday, July 31, 2011

new hair style♥


opps 
seriously haha
look at my hair
sure u will ask what's wrong with me right?
haha nothing special la
just because before i dye my hair by myself "dark brown colour"
but unlucky my hair come out green colour ! shit ! look like grass ~ ==
so that i went to saloon to dye back my hair loh then become black colour ~
how u all feel?nice?or weird?hope u all like my new hair style hihi♥


look at this 
my hair is green colour right?
like a ghost loh~~
i cannot accept this colour!!!@@


oh ya tomorrow my semester 2 start already
haha feel very excited
because can meet my friends and knowing more new friends 
haha actually i can be their senior already ^^ thats great 

hihi how you all feel today?
hope you all be happy forever and forever la ^^
goodnight and wish you all have a sweet dream

********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

hongkong macau trip :)

又到bloggertime了 今天想记录的是2018年第一次旅行 - 港澳之旅 这次不再是一个人啦是可爱的的六个女人之旅 这次没有用actioncamera录 因为想要放多点精神在享受旅程 就是她们啦 :) 起飞鲁 日出美美哒 ...