Saturday, August 14, 2010

please tell me you love me too

i lie awake at night
see things in black and white
i''ve only got you inside my mind
you know you have made in blind
i lie awake and pray
that you will look my way
i have all this longing in my heart
i knew it right from the start
oh my pretty pretty boy i love you
like i never ever loved no one before you
pretty prety boy of mine
just tell me you love me too
oh my pretty pretty boy i need you
oh my pretty pretty boy i do
let me inside make me stay right beside you
i used to write your name
and put it in a frame
and sometime i think i hear you call
right from my bedroom wall
you stay a little while and touch me with your smile
and what can i say to make you mine
to reach out for you in time
oh my pretty pretty boy
like i never ever loved no one before you

pretty pretty boy of mine
juz tell me you love me too
oh my pretty pretty boy i need u
oh my pretty pretty boy i do
let me inside make me stay right beside you

No comments:

Post a Comment

hongkong macau trip :)

又到bloggertime了 今天想记录的是2018年第一次旅行 - 港澳之旅 这次不再是一个人啦是可爱的的六个女人之旅 这次没有用actioncamera录 因为想要放多点精神在享受旅程 就是她们啦 :) 起飞鲁 日出美美哒 ...